Friday, June 26, 2009

JenSanCandles's Shop

Oh how I love the smell of candles! Apple & cinnamon and cucumber & melon just to name a few of my favorites. I stumbled upon a shop on Etsy called JenSanCandles and if your interested here is the link to her shop.




Below is a little info on the fresh apples and cinnamon candle:

The scent of fresh apples and cinnamon combined to create this enticing fragrance. At JenSan Candles we combine the highest quality fragrance oils with soy blended wax for our container candles, and paraffin wax for pillars, to create a candle whose scent lingers long after its flame is extinguished. All of our candles are hand made, hand poured, and hand labeled. Our use of 100% lead free cotton wicks means that JenSan candles maintain a clean consistent flame.
Gift boxes and gift certificates also available.

So stop by her shop and check it out I know I will!

Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

Jillie

No comments:

Post a Comment